Austin Micro Suturing Forceps is a specialized instrument used for manipulating tissues and suturing during micro-surgeries. The super fine tips are ideal for precise action under the many fold magnification. Commonly used during neurosurgery, vascular grafting and cardiovascular procedures.
- Super Fine Tips For Precise Action
- Platform For Accurate Suture Tying
- Serrated Handles For Superior Control
- Austin Micro Suturing Forceps comes with extremely fine tips for grasping fine tissues.
- Grasps membranes, blood vessels muscle fibers, soft tissues, as well as skin and sutures.
- The narrow profile of the tip also adds to the precision of the instrument. The small dimensions of the instrument makes it ideal for manipulation under the microscope.