Belux Surgical Classic Razor BS-28-02 consists of a straight cut consisting of high-quality stainless steel. The edge of this classic razor is therefore resistant to rust and with proper maintenance it will last a lifetime. For an optimal and smooth shave it is important that the edge of the razor is sharp. For this purpose, we supply a double-sided shaving belt with this razor. The razor also includes a foldable handle for safe storage after use.
Why choose a classic razor?
- For a modern man, shaving with a classic razor is no less than a luxurious experience. Instead of an everyday accelerated shaving routine, it becomes a relaxing experience with an even more refined and well-groomed result at the end.
- Single Blade . The use of a single blade razor alone reduces skin irritation . The reason behind this is simple: when shaving, only 1 blade glides over the skin surface. When using a multi-blade razor, several blades are working on the same skin surface at the same time. Which can become locally overloading and can therefore cause skin damage.
How to shave? TIPS to avoid skin irritations and damage
- Use a sharp edge . If you notice that the razor no longer shaves optimally, sharpen it before using it. Shaving with a blurry edge puts more pressure on the razor to shave, making shaving more difficult and damaging the skin’s surface at the same time.
- Use shaving cream . The use of shaving cream ensures that the razor glides smoothly over the skin surface, without damaging it and thus facilitating shaving. First dab the skin surface with warm / lukewarm water and then use the shaving foam.
- Pull the skin taut when shaving.
- Shave in the direction of the hair . Shave in the direction of hair growth to prevent ingrown hairs. It is sometimes also shaved against the direction of the hair after first shaving with the direction. This ensures a smoother end result, but is a personal choice and therefore optional.
Maintenance tip :
Thoroughly clean and dry the razor before putting it away after use, so that no dirt or moisture remains on it. To make optimal use of even the replaceable razor blades, it is important that you maintain them properly.
All our products are handcrafted from high-quality INOX and perfected by the specialists. This is why a rust-free surface, long-term use, ease of use and quality are guaranteed for our entire range.