Gillies Needle Holders are finger ring forceps that assist in handling surgical needles during suturing procedures.
- Asymmetrical Handles To Enhance Surgical Dexterity & Control.
- Serrated Jaws With Tungsten Carbide Inserts For Firm Grips.
- Scissor Blades For An Additional Cutting Function.
- Gillies Needle Holders have ideal features to handle and guide fine surgical needles and perform sutures.Firstly, their asymmetrical finger ring handles optimize the operator’s control of small and delicate needles.
- Secondly, the jaws have scissor blades near the joint to assist in cutting and reshaping sutures.
- Thirdly, the jaws have internal cross-serrations to deliver firm non-slip grips. Furthermore, resilient tungsten carbide inserts are also available to offer a long-lasting service.