Heiss Artery Forceps is a specialized device that surgeons use to clamp blood vessels, especially small arteries, during a variety of surgical scenarios. The instrument is also useful to grasp disposable materials, tissues and needles.
- Transverse Serrations to Prevent Endothelial Damage.
- Ergonomic Finger Rings Ensuring Superior Control.
- Its principal use is to provide an atraumatic way to compress arteries and veins, in order to block the blood flow.
- the instrument features a pair of jaws with a tapered design to easily traverse narrow passages.
- Heiss Artery Forceps features finger rings that reduce the risk of accidental slippage.