Howard Periosteal Raspatory / Elevator Fig. 9H is a dental instrument used to elevate and reflect the mucoperiosteum, exposing the underlying bone during oral surgeries.
- Ergonomic, Hexagonal, Serrated Handles For Maximum Comfort & No Slippage
- Double Ended With One Rounded & One Flat End For Versatility
- Ultra Durable
- Howard Periosteal Raspatory / Elevator is a commonly used surgical instrument. It makes flap reflection and retraction extremely easy.
- One Rounded & One Flat Working Ends, Our instrument is highly versatile and can be used in multiple areas in the mouth.
- The Ergonomically designed, solid, hexagonal handles ensure the most comfortable no-slip grip, the easiest handling as well as minimum fatigue.