Kevorkian Biopsy Curette is a specialized instrument used for dissecting and removing part of the uterine wall for diagnostic purposes. It is required in numerous gynecological scenarios and is a part of many procedures.
- Long Shank For Deep Tissue Accessibility.
- Ergonomic Handle For Superior Control.
- Kevorkian Biopsy Curette comes with sharp tips for excision of tissue for therapeutic and diagnostic needs.
- Grasps the uterine wall and scrapes part of the tissue of the uterine cavity for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It is available with or without basket to suit different surgical needs.
- Long handle that allows easy access into the depth of the uterine cavity. The shape allows the surgeon to easily scoop up and collect the dissected tissue for secure removal.