Kidney Dish is a specialized accessory device that the medical staff uses to discard soiled dressings, hold wasted swabs and contain used surgical instruments.
- Kidney-Shaped Designed for Optimal Holding.
- Flattened Profile Ensuring Comfortable Carrying.
- Multiple Sizes to Suit All Applications.
- The Kidney Dish offers multiple benefits during a variety of surgical procedures. Its principal use is to provide a reliable and safe way to discard disposable and used materials.
- the instrument features a flattened, hollow profile that ensures optimal holding capacity. In addition, its kidney shape is ideal to fit in every space of the operating table.