Lister Sinus Forceps is a specialized device that maxillofacial, plastic and ENT surgeons use to pack sinuses, remove foreign bodies and insert drains into the nasal or oral cavities.
- Trasverse Serrations for Enhanced Gripping.
- Long Jaws Ensuring Deep Surgical Access.
- Blunt Working End to Prevent Accidental Injury.
- Lister Sinus Forceps offers a broad range of surgical advantages. Its principal use is to absorb infected fluids from an infected sinus or an abscess during certain procedures.
- the instrument features a pair of straight jaws with a slim design to easily traverse narrow spaces.
- the device includes transverse serrations to ensure a firm grip while grasping foreign bodies or removing granulation tissue.
- the Lister Sinus Forceps features a pair of wide finger rings that minimize the risk of slippage.