Martini Double Ended Bone Curette is a specialized orthopedic tool that surgeons commonly use for removing fibrous and bony tissue, as well as debris and diseased material, from bone and joint surfaces.
- Round & Oval Tips for Scraping Tissue With Ease.
- Solid Straight Shanks for Deep Surgical Access.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle for Superior Control.
- Double Ended Bone Curette offers a wide array of advantages for orthopedic and neurosurgery specialists. These advantages come in handy for debulking bone tissue and obtaining samples.
- the instrument features a versatile double-ended design supplied with two scoop-shaped working ends. Moreover, one end is oval and the other rounded, and both have sharp cutting edges.
- the curette has a solid, central handle equipped with a smooth surface. This particular feature allows surgeons to change the tip with a quick finger move.