Mathieu Needle Holders are grip-handle forceps that assist in holding surgical needles to grasp and insert sutures.
- Curved Grip Handles With Spring Assembly To Optimize Dexterity.
- Jaws With Internal Cross-Serrations For Non-Slip Grips.
- Tungsten Carbide Inserts Available To Suit Your Surgical Preferences.
- Mathieu Needle Holders have several features to facilitate grasping and inserting surgical needles.
- Firstly, the grip handles have optimal curves to fit comfortably in the operator’s hand.Secondly, the spring assembly allows easy compression and a swift return to the default shape.Thirdly, the jaws have internal cross-serrations to deliver confident grasps on different needles.