Mayo-Heaney Needle Holders are grasping instruments that can hold and rotate needles during pelvic and lower abdominal surgeries.
- Serrated & Curved Jaws For Non-Slip Grips.
- Long Ratcheted Handles To Optimize Comfort.
- Stainless Steel & Tungsten Carbide Inserts Available For Maximal Convenience.
- Heaney Needle Holders have several features that assist surgeons to handle and rotate needles.
- Firstly, the ratcheted assembly of the finger ring handles enable optimal control and easy mobility for the operator.Secondly, the straight and long shafts prevent the obstruction of the surgical field, especially in vaginal procedures. Thirdly, the curve and serrations of the jaws ensure strong grasps on a wide range of needles.