Belux Surgical Open Razor BS-27-04 consists of a straight cut with a replacement mechanism. This secures a replaceable blade to the edge that you can keep replacing with a new one and you no longer have to worry about a razor that has become dull. The razor also includes a foldable handle for safe storage after use.
This razor set includes 10 Derby Double Edge replacement blades. Each blade has two sharp edges. Before you remove a blade from the protective layer, break the blade lengthwise in the middle so that 2 single blades eventually emerge from 1 blade. After breaking the blade, put one half of it on the edge of the razor. For more clarification, we refer to the step-by-step plan in the photos.
The replacement blades for Belux Surgical razors are also available separately: BS-27-04
!Warning: Keep in mind that there is already a (sharp) blade on the razor, so it will be sent ready for use!
Why choose a classic razor?
- For a modern man, shaving with a classic razor is no less than a luxurious experience. Instead of an everyday accelerated shaving routine, it becomes a relaxing experience with an even more refined and well-groomed result at the end.
- Single Blade . The use of a single blade razor alone reduces skin irritation . The reason behind this is simple: when shaving, only 1 blade glides over the skin surface. When using a multi-blade razor, several blades are working on the same skin surface at the same time. Which can become locally overloading and can therefore cause skin damage.
How to shave? TIPS to avoid skin irritations and damage
- Use a sharp knife . If you notice that a razor blade no longer shaves optimally, it is best to replace it. Fine grooves form on a dull blade that make shaving more difficult and at the same time affect the skin surface.
- Use shaving cream . The use of shaving cream ensures that the razor glides smoothly over the skin surface, without damaging it and thus facilitating shaving. First dab the skin surface with warm / lukewarm water and then use the shaving foam.
- Pull the skin taut when shaving.
- Shave in the direction of the hair . Shave in the direction of hair growth to prevent ingrown hairs. It is sometimes also shaved against the direction of the hair after first shaving with the direction. This ensures a smoother end result, but is a personal choice and therefore optional.
Maintenance tip :
Thoroughly clean and dry the razor before putting it away after use, so that no dirt or moisture remains on it. To make optimal use of even the replaceable razor blades, it is important that you maintain them properly.
All our products are handcrafted from high-quality INOX and perfected by the specialists. This is why a rust-free surface, long-term use, ease of use and quality are guaranteed for our entire range.
There are no reviews yet.