Sims Rectal Speculum is a specialized device that gastroenterology and general surgeons can use to pull away, dilate and permit an exceptional visualization of the rectum walls and mucosa.
- 70 x 15mm Working End Size Ensuring Optimal View.
- Fenestrated & Solid Blades to Suit All Applications.
- Fiber Optic Guide Pattern Promoting Deep Exploration.
- Its principal use is to broaden the rectum’s diameter to observe and identify abnormalities, such as haemorrhoids.
- For this purpose, the instrument gas a pair of outwardly curved blades that enhance sightlines. In addition, the blades feature solid and fenestrated patterns that surgeons can choose according to their preferences.
- the Sims Rectal Speculum features a plier grip style handle with horizontal ridges to prevent slippage.