Williger Bone Curette is a specialized surgical tool that orthopedic and neurosurgery specialists can use for debulking diseased, fibrous and bony tissue, in order to clean the bone or to obtain samples for biopsies.
- Double-Ended Oval Sharp Tips for Scraping Tissue With Ease.
- Straight or Angled Patterns for Reaching Narrow Cavities.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle for Maximum Control.
- Williger Bone Curette offers multiple benefits for orthopedic surgeons. These benefits play a vital role during procedures where debris and diseased tissue removal is necessary.
- the tips have a sharp cutting edge, which surgeons press against the bone to scrape tissue. As a result, they can remove fibrous tissue, debris and small slices of the bone itself.