Jeweller Forceps is a specialized surgical instrument used for handling fine tissues that can be easily damaged by other instruments. It is commonly used in ocular and neuro surgeries for tissue manipulation and dissection. Often used in ophthalmic, neuro and cardiovascular surgeries. Can be utilised in the Beauty category for the removal and trimming of the eyebrows.
- Grasps delicate mucous membranes, sheaths, muscle fibers, soft tissue, blood vessels as well as skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- Multiple Tip Variations For Optimum Performance
- Super Fine Tips For Increased Precision
- Spring Joint For Fast Action
- The narrow profile of the tip also adds to the precision of the instrument. In addition, the operating forceps includes broad handles for optimum control of instrument.